archīvum

An experiment

Giselle C.
Compiling notes and experiences on life, motherhood, mental health, learning, and living a simpler life. This is a life diary of sorts.

Velox.

Entry 68/365


Fast. 

From Latin velocitatem (nominative velocitas) "swiftness, speed," from velox (genitive velocis) "swift, speedy, rapid, quick," of uncertain origin.

My life is going fast at lightning speed. My days are going even faster. I don't know if it was always like that but now I am more aware of the passing of time, I can see how my days just go on - one into the next, into the next, and, when I try to look back and remember... I have no memory of what happened. Of where my days went. 

So I decided to keep track of some of it, writing snippets of my days on a LogBook. the idea is not mine but I like its simplicity of it. It's not about writing a long account of my days but being able to look back and know where my life is going. 

I like this idea. 

Giselle C. 

Comments

Contact Form